
GUESS WHO IS LEGAL NOW? YES, THAT MEANS YOU GUYS CAN DO TERRIBLY DIRTY THINGS TO ME.
too much? too much?
SO, BECAUSE I NEED SOME LUV'IN AND I ALWAYS LISTEN TO
melonpanpoi , SPAM ME WITH BIRTHDAY LOVE PLEASE. :DD Y/Y?
SO, BECAUSE I NEED SOME LUV'IN AND I ALWAYS LISTEN TO
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
have dimples.
(did i just admit to liking a 16 yr old girl? YES. I DID. LOVETAN IS ADORABLE.)
be at least a decent cook (because I can't cook to save my life and will have to live on instant ramen)
like banter.
be willing to put up with my ridiculousness.
pet my hair and hug me. I'M A TACTILE PERSON WITH PEOPLE I LIKE OKAY.
be gracious in the fact that I will pwn you at mario kart.
FLAIL WITH ME.
SPAM ME NOW.
(did i just admit to liking a 16 yr old girl? YES. I DID. LOVETAN IS ADORABLE.)
be at least a decent cook (because I can't cook to save my life and will have to live on instant ramen)
like banter.
be willing to put up with my ridiculousness.
pet my hair and hug me. I'M A TACTILE PERSON WITH PEOPLE I LIKE OKAY.
be gracious in the fact that I will pwn you at mario kart.
FLAIL WITH ME.
SPAM ME NOW.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES ON TWITTER, PMs AND COMMENTS, I LOVE YOU ALL.
ESPECIALLY
AND AND AND
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 09:49 am (UTC)OMG OMG OMG BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 09:52 am (UTC)<333333
WE WILL GO TO A TSUYO CON ONE DAY AND YOU WILL SHOW ME YOUR TSUYO TOWEL SOME TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE. AND WE MUST MEET UP AGAIN SOON.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 09:52 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 09:56 am (UTC)also, rpattz' hair is really puffy *_*
:D :D :D
Date: 2010-12-18 09:56 am (UTC)sorry if this gives you nightmares lol!! it's the thought that counts, right?! hahaha XD
hope you have an awesome birthweek!!!!
*pets your hair and hugs you* :D
Re: :D :D :D
Date: 2010-12-18 10:00 am (UTC)OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
I'M PRETTY SURE I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO EXPRESS HOW GLEEFUL I AM RIGHT NOW.
AND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU
AND HOW I LITERALLY FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING.
♥
AND IS THAT YOUR MOUTH LOL?
OMGOMGOMGOMG I'M STILL FLAILING.
/RE-WATCHES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
OMG AKANE, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
WHY SO AWESOME?
I HAVE HEARTS IN MY EYES FOR YOU
HEARTS
♥_♥
Whoooaa didn't expect that kind of a response, you're too kind!! XD
From:JUST BEING HONEST~!
From:Re: Whoooaa didn't expect that kind of a response, you're too kind!! XD
From:Re: :D :D :D
From:Re: :D :D :D
From:Re: :D :D :D
From:(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:02 am (UTC)too much? I SAY NOT ENOUGH. unf unf. in the butt.
maybe because its almost 2am here my mind read that sentence as 'be at least a decent COCK' and i was like *looks down*aww....
and cuz its late im FLAILING AND SPAZZING IN THE LAZIEST WAY POSSIBLE FOR YOU, BB!
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:04 am (UTC)HI MY BRAIN TWIN.
I LOL'D
HEY, I'M PRETTY SURE I'M THE ONE WITH THE MAGICAL PENIS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP.
ILUSM
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:03 am (UTC)(Dimples are the bomb diggity. Just sayin')
CUPCAKES AND CAKE SOON YES? GOOD. 8D
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:07 am (UTC)(IKR! ♥)
YES PLEASE! I WANT TO PROFESS MY LOVE FOR YOU IN A PUBLIC FORUM, NOT JUST OVER THE INTERNETS. too much? too much?
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:25 am (UTC)HAPPY BIRTHDAY (imagine that it's all shinny and bouncy...i'm just not that talented).
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:42 am (UTC)♥
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:25 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:44 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:55 am (UTC)HAPPY LEGAL-AGE DAY, YAYI have nothing awesome to give you but.... Nino nipples? D: /fail
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 11:23 am (UTC)and nino nips are always welcomed :DD
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 11:59 am (UTC)HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
AND I'LL FINISH SPAMMING WITH THIS BABY OHNO PICTURE IN A SKIRT....
xD
BTW, HOW WAS BAR-HOPPING? =D
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 12:09 pm (UTC)THANK YOU <3333333333333333333333333333333333
ADSF;LKJ SO CUTE OHNOES~!
I'M SO TIRED RIGHT NOW, I'VE BEEN UP FOR 38 HOURS NOW. I'M ABOUT TO DROP DEAD. BUT IT WAS FUN AND LOUD AND LOVELY AND SURPRISINGLY, MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I WAS WITH A HUGE GROUP OF PEOPLE, I ONLY CARDED TWICE.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 12:22 pm (UTC)ALSO MY SPAMMING LOVE IS NOT JUST LIMITED TO ONLINE... ;D
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 12:37 pm (UTC)♥
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 02:16 pm (UTC)He said he'll try to find a way to come to you
He'll buy you something
that will make you happy
He'll dress up for you
He'll watch Glee with you
And perhaps Merlin, too ?
(he said he wouldn't facepalm at the gay too much)
He'll fish you
He'll do some interpretative dance for you
He'll rap if needed
And make a face if you snicker at him for it
He will laugh at your jokes
(without facepalming too much)
And defend you if people mock you for it
He'll organise and attend an amazing birthday party for you
Where he'll cook !
And make cocktails !
He'll be waiting for you in the elevator
He'll be spying on you
He'll be waiting for you in your shower (Jrs not always included)
Or in your bed
Sometimes he'll give you handpron
Sometimes he'll be a pirate for you
At odd times, he'll also be a vampire for you
Family will visit, with Baby Sho
(Sho was not happy about that lame joke and turned into the devil)
And he'll never stop being amazing
As he will always stay by your side
(Although you should be worrying about a certain someone lurking in the dark ...)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR :D BEST WISHES AND LOTSA LOVE ♥
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 02:18 pm (UTC)I have dimples. Ouh yeah.
I can cook ...
I like banter & ridiculous stuff. I hug things way too much /points to trees
I will pwn you at mario kart. Sorry :/
FLAILING ALREADY, THAT GIF AND ICON AND AKJFEZJFZEL Ohno is ... UNF.
(OMFG THAT VIDEO IS PURE GOLD :'D)
Also, ALREADY SPAM-ED 8DDDD
♥
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 02:24 pm (UTC)HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEW FRIEND.
/INSANE SPAZZES
FEAR NOT, I SPECIALISE IN GLOMPING. BOTH PHYSICAL AND VIRTUAL 8D
SO, BIRTHDAY HUGS AND KISSES, AND OTHER DIRTY, DIRTY THINGS♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:29 pm (UTC)/GLOMPS
D'Aww, every time I see that gif of Aiba, I get a little teary.
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 02:41 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:30 pm (UTC)THANK YOU <3
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 02:50 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:30 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 03:23 pm (UTC)I LOVE GIVING HUGS AND STROKING HAIR AND BEING HAIR-STROKED. AND I HAVE DIMPLES.
Shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. We were meant to be, bb.
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:32 pm (UTC)YOU HAZ MY HEART ♥
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 03:29 pm (UTC)I'M QUITE HONOURED TO HAVE HEARTS CIRCLING MY MESSAGE. YOUR HEARTS. I MEAN YOUR DRAWN HEARTS, I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR HEART WHERE IT IS, AND BE, YOU KNOW, ALIVE. I'M NOT VERY COHERENT TODAY, AM I. HAVE MORE HEARTS :D ♥♥♥♥♥
So how was your first day of legalness! :D :D
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:42 pm (UTC)YOU, YOU ARE AWESOME AND FLAILY AND LOVELY ♥
IT'S BEEN SO FUN~!
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 04:38 pm (UTC)Happy Birthday!
I will give you a better present! I will! I will!
Just you wait (for a few months XD)
I DON'T HAVE DIMPLES BUT I FLAIL (and FAIL) ***FLAILS LIKE TINA***
SEE??
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:45 pm (UTC)XD There's no need! Just this birthday wish is enough ♥!!!
FLAILING IS ALWAYS WELCOMED!
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 04:49 pm (UTC)I has dimples :DDDD I'd give you a frickin hug if we weren't an ocean away!
Hope you had a great birthday ♥ ♥ ♥
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:47 pm (UTC)DIMPLES!!! <3<3<3 IT'S OKAY, VIRTUAL HUGS ARE JUST AS VALID ♥
Thanks, I did :DDD
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 07:19 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:47 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 08:16 pm (UTC)I wish you whatever will bring you happiness...
unfortunately, i have no dimples. but i am willing to put up with your ridiculousness, & i can flail with you anytime anywhere. ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY!! You're legal now! CONGRATULATIONS!! Do awesome things!!
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 10:49 pm (UTC)THANK YOU <33 (yes, Ohno will bring me happiness, but YOUR OKADA ICON IS MORE THAN ENOUGH~!)
THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME <3333
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-18 11:27 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-19 11:25 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-19 12:43 am (UTC)*hugs you*
I hope you have a great birthday.
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-19 11:26 am (UTC)/hugs
♥♥♥
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-19 03:18 am (UTC)Happy b-day!! =)
There is not your birthday yet, but here it still is! XD
Best wishes for you!
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-19 11:27 am (UTC)Thanks <3
It's actually past my birthday now but YAY, FOR BIRTHDAY WISHES ANYWAYS.
♥♥♥
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-19 03:26 am (UTC)/facepalm
So I missed your birthday? D:
(Your birthday is the 18th right? Or I'll just pretend that I'm in some country other than Asia where it isn't actually the 19th yet? XD)
But HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
I'm using my phone so I can't spam you >_<
But I hope you have (had) a good one :D
OH AND HELLO NEW FRIEND ♥
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-19 11:30 am (UTC)BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES ARE STILL AWESOME~!
Thank you <333
(And I did have a good one XDDD)
HI FRIEND, MY FRIEND. ♥
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-19 03:15 pm (UTC)HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ♥ ♥ ♥
(no subject)
Date: 2010-12-20 04:52 am (UTC)THANK YOU~! ♥